Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas

Merry "almost" Christmas! Can you believe we are already half way through November? I can't! I absolutely love the holiday season. Whether it's the sound of a crackling fireplace, the smell of freshly baked cookies, or the laughter of little children as they try to sleep but can't because they are too excited for Santa's arrival. It all fills my heart with joy and brings a smile to my face. Therefore, in honor of my first Christmas as a blogger, I am pleased to announce that I will be having a "12 Days of Christmas" series! 

That's right! Between now and Christmas I will do 12 Christmas themed posts for your holiday home making enjoyment! I hope you will find what I have planned inspirational, beautiful and helpful! I will provide a variety of holiday tips and tricks, a few ideas for your own home and a full tour of my holiday home on Hidden Oaks!

 So be on the lookout for "The first day of Christmas" soon. Until then...


Thanks, and Happy Holidays!
Jesse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!