Friday, February 27, 2015

A New Checklist

Our good friends Melissa and Jay are getting married in October, and I am really looking forward to hosting a couples shower in their honor at our home in July.  This is a picture of them at our wedding in 2013.  Melissa was one of my bridesmaids :) 

I'm using the months between now and July to freshen up our home to make it as welcoming and lovely as possible for the party.  So, me being me, I made a checklist.  Please don't remind me that I still haven't finished this checklist.  I know, I know.  Some of the things on my new list are also on the old one, so if I manage to make it through my new checklist, there will only be a couple things left on the original one. Does that make sense? Moving on.


I think this list is pretty ambitious considering both Reid and I have full time jobs, but I like goals and staying busy, right? That will be my new mantra when I start feeling discouraged and lazy.  The good news is, I do have a head start on the first thing on my list..

Eeks! I am super excited to share this project with you guys! Hopefully it will be soon!

I've got approximately 4 months to check all these things off the list.  I'll keep your guys apprised of my progress!
Wish me luck :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!