Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Recap & Looking Forward

Wow! 2013 is officially over and I truly can't believe what an amazing year it's been. Between getting married...

Going on an amazing honeymoon in the Cayman Islands...


Taking a trip to Disney World...

and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...

a road trip to Charleston, SC...

and New Orleans, LA...

plus about a million other adventures in between...

I'd say this year was an amazing success!!!

We finished off the year by celebrating my hubby's birthday and the new year in Breckenridge, Colorado! This trip was so much fun.
My hubby is an experience snow boarder, but it had been almost 10 years since I'd tried skiing, so I was a little nervous. In the end I did just fine!

 I have this new obsession with taking pictures of our feet in all the fun places we go!


In town, walking through Breck! For those of you who've read Harry Potter, this town reminded me of Godric's Hollow on Christmas eve :) 

 Victorious after I conquered a blue run!






There were some gorgeous fireworks on New Years eve.

This trip was a wonderful way to end 2013 and a great start to the new year. While I'm a little sad to say goodbye to 2013 and all the wonderful memories, I'm really looking forward to 2014.  I think it's going to be another awesome one.

I've got a pretty good feeling 2014 is going to be full of home improvements and lots of DIY and I can't wait to get started! I've got some projects in mind that I'm itching to start right now (remember this list?), but first I've got to take down all the Christmas decorations! 

I hope you also had a wonderful holiday season. What are your plans for the new year? Any home improvement projects on your list?

Thanks for stopping by!
Jesse


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!