Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas has arrived

I can't believe it's Christmas time already! My Christmas decor this year is similar to how it was last year, but I have made a few small changes that I thought you'd enjoy. In keeping with my simplistic style, I didn't go all out quite like I did last year, but the holiday spirit is still definitely present in our house! I thought I'd start by sharing with you guys our holiday living room.

If you'd like a recap on my holiday living room last year, click here


Now onto how it looks this year!
The biggest change in our holiday living room is the way I hung the garland on the stairs banisters. This year I went with the "swag" and I think it looks fancier this way :) 




 My little santa collection is displayed below the stairs :) 


I love the holiday season so much, and it is always so warm and welcoming to come into this room :) Have your trimmed your tree and decked your halls already?


Thanks,
Jesse

2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! We finally picked up our tree last night, but havent touched it since. Ah well. Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luisa! Good luck with your tree! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!