Monday, October 28, 2013

Training Week 6

Hey y'all! Training week 6 wasn't all that eventful to be honest, so I'm going to just give you a short run down:

Monday: Trainer appointment, same as always.

Tuesday: 4 miles. Felt good-ish (as good as running 4 miles can feel anyway).

Wednesday: 2 miles. Got 'er done.

Thursday: 4 miles. Not as crappy as the previous week, not amazing either. I walked some of the last two miles. 

Friday: Rest day.

Saturday: Was supposed to work out, and I didn't. But it was my best friend's wedding, so I had an excuse.

Sunday: 5K (3.1 miles). This was supposed to be an actual race, but I just ran it in my neighborhood like I always do. I was SO GRATEFUL that I had a reprieve from the long distance run (last Sunday's 6 miler was a MOTHER!). I PR'd for this distance, coming in at 33 minutes, woo hoo!! 

All in all, a pretty normal running week for me. But if I am being honest, I'm really not looking forward to the increased distance I am going to be required to do this week! Wish me luck!

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!