Friday, October 4, 2013

I love coffee

Hi! First of all, HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I hope you've all had a great week and are looking forward to a lovely weekend. I don't have too much to talk about today, but I wanted to share with you guys this adorable sign that I found at Hobby Lobby last weekend. 


These wooden signs with sayings on them are so in style right now, and when I found this one that was all about coffee, I knew I had to have it. I LOVE COFFEE. For reals. Maybe more than wine. (Ok, maybe not that much, but you get my point). It is the perfect size hanging on the end of my kitchen cabinet, and you may notice that our Keurig is right below it. This is my "nod to a coffee bar" so to speak. If you've been on Pinterest, it's likely you've seen those adorable coffee bars and coffee stations that people are putting in their kitchens these days. I love them, but just don't have the space for one. So this little corner of my kitchen will have to suffice! 

What about you? Have you made any small additions to your kitchen lately that make you happy?
-Jesse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!