Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall has arrived!

I am so excited that fall has finally arrived!!! Ok, technically its not fall for another couple of weeks, and its still about 100 degrees here in Houston, but it looks and feels and smells like fall inside our house anyway. I know some people think I'm crazy for decorating for fall this early in the year, but I just can't help myself, I love it so much! 




Our fall wreath and a seasonal door mat greet you as you walk in the door.


Once inside, the smell of pumpkins and crisp autumn leaves will greet you. 


 








Our living room has been taken over with pumpkins, leaves and a warmer color palette.  





 Even our secretary is getting in touch with the spirit of the season. I love how my owl looks perched on top with all my fall decor, too! Even though he is there year round, there is something about owls and autumn that just go hand in hand!


 Our little turkey friend is so excited for Thanksgiving that he just HAD to come out of hiding early too! Don't you just love his tennis shoes? They crack me up! 

What about you? Has fall arrived early in your home too? Please share your comments about how the changing seasons have inspired you to make changes in your own home.

Thanks!
-Jesse



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!