Monday, January 26, 2015

16 Affordable Flooring Options

When it comes to affordable ways to update your home, most people don't automatically think of flooring.  But there is good news! Now it is possible to make your floors beautiful without spending thousands of dollars.  

My little old blog started picking up steam after I shared with the world the transformation of my laundry room floors.



And, not long after that, I used inexpensive materials to transform our guest bathroom floors.



These posts generated so much interest that I thought it would be a good idea to share with you guys some other awesome flooring transformations that were completed on a budget. The best place for me to do my research? Hometalk!  For those of you who don't know, Hometalk is sorta like Pinterest, but only for home decor.  So there is no fitness, recipes, fashion, humor, but there is tons of AMAZING home ideas. From paint to flooring, gardening to organization, if you need home inspiration, Hometalk is a great place to go searching for it! Just click on the photo below and enjoy reading about some truly ingenious people who have transformed their floors on a budget. 



Enjoy, and good luck with your flooring DIY!
- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!