Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Gallery Wall

Happy Thursday! I was snapping some pictures the other day in my living room for a different blog post that I'm planning when I realized I'd never shared my gallery wall with you guys! I created my gallery wall over the course of several months because I couldn't afford to fill the whole thing up at one time. Take a peek:
 


Some of the things you see here are store bought (Ross and Home Goods are two of my favorites) but some of the art I created by using old frames I already had but wasn't using. All I had to do was paint them a fun color and frame pieces of fabric that I bought at Goodwill. I cut up two pillow cases and an old curtain. The little white shelf was a Goodwill find too :)

 




I like my gallery wall, but I'm already itching to update it! And its only been about a year since I completed it! I might just have to whip out my handy can of white spray paint to get rid of some of the darker colors. What do you guys think? Should I keep it colorful, or make it more neutral?

Thanks!
-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!