Thursday, March 28, 2013

Before Photos

Hey everybody! I hope you have a nice long weekend ahead of you and are looking forward to spending some quality time with friends and family over the Easter break. I thought you might like to see some before pictures of our house. All these photos are from before we bought our house, courtesy of HAR. If you are in the greater Houston area, this is, in my opinion, the best website to aid in your home buying search. I hope you enjoy seeing the "blank slate" version of our house, and hopefully you will be able to appreciate how much love we've put into it since we moved there in November 2011. So, without further ado...








Pictured above is our master bedroom. It looks quite a bit different these days, so I'll plan to do a post on it in the future so you can see the updates!

This is our master bathroom. We've made a few tweaks, but we have big plans for it down the line!


Above is one of the two spare bedrooms. We've turned it into a "man cave" for Reid.


We use this room as a guest room, and I love what we've done to it. I'll do a post on this room one day too :)

Above is the upstairs loft space. After more than a year, Reid and I still haven't truly decided what to do with this room, but lately our creative juices have been flowing. Hopefully I'll have some new changes in here soon... :)



To see how these rooms look now, visit my house tour.  Thanks for coming on over. Have a great long weekend!
-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!